Monday, March 2, 2009

Jason's ex wife, Hilary, her music video (and Jason's Myspace page)

What seems like a million times a day, people click on this site to find out info about Hilary Mesnick, AKA Hillary Madison Wynn or Hilary Buckholtz Monrean. I have already linked her model mayhem page http://www.modelmayhem.com/710983.

Here's a photo of her that I found online tonight on Google images

I don't know why they got divorced--I only know it became official LAST February and in the past year, Jason has been a busy boy. You know, joining the cast of "The Bachelorette," schmoozing Deanna, getting dumped, proposing to Melissa on his version of "The Bachelor," dumping her on national television and now pursuing Molly.

I'd say Hilary dodged a bullet. Her ex husband is an asshole. Oh, here's a music video by a Seattle band called "Out from Underneath." Hilary is in this video called Happy."

By the way, I truly do think this is Jason's Myspace page...http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=379276576&MyToken=de734208-413f-4392-9474-d3d3f29c3d68

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone think that Molly looks like ex-wife Hilary? and Melissa and DeAnna had similar look? and this guy has a degree in pysch?

Anonymous said...

I am just now watching this show again, I know I have probably seen it before, but I for one am happy with the decision he made, I think that Melissa was not right for him at all