Wednesday, March 4, 2009

From Jason's Myspace Page:








I came across Jason Mesnick's Myspace page last night and since then, it's been "updated." I don't know if the update included purging the TON of angry posts I saw on his page last night, but here's his new "About Me" blurb:


About me:
I just want to say 'thank you' to everyone who's been supportive throughout the entire Bachelor process (especially over the last 24 hours!). I can't tell you how much I appreciate the encouragement. Reality TV and reality are sometimes worlds apart, so again...thank you for understanding that and for sticking with me. Molly and I are incredibly happy together and your well wishes mean so much right now. For those of you who've been asking what I'm up to next, I'm working on starting a new resource/organization for single moms and dads - something I'm obviously very passionate about. Check back in a couple days for more details. Talk to you soon, Jason



Hmmmmm. Starting an organization for single moms and dads? Homeboy should concentrate his efforts on getting some psychological help, but okay....

0 comments: