Monday, January 19, 2009

The SHOCKER, my favorite post

I am a huge fan of Gilmore, who hosts Pretty on the Outside, linked here off to the left. He does some of the *BEST* and most amazing sketches of the Real Housewives. I stumbled across his blog on another site and I couldn't stop laughing, all the while admiring his talent and sketching all the housewives, but most of all, Vicki Gunlavson.

I noted a new post on his blog and ran over to see this gem...

http://prettyontheoutside.typepad.com/gilmore/2009/01/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-the-shocker.html#more

Completely perfect timing since I was bummed out by the boringness that is Whitney Port that I was thrilled for the delicious diversion that is The Real Housewives of OC, creepy Ryan and of course, anything that serves to piss me off about the lies in Tamra's blog about the editing.

0 comments: