Saturday, January 17, 2009

WTF?

Okay, technically not reality television, but don't tell Nancy Grace...

What in hell is wrong with Casey Anthony?? I left Headline News on all night tonight as I set up my blog so it's about the 4th time I watched Nancy's show on one night. A record. Anyway, they pulled out some never-before-seen tape of Casey from jail, back in August. Not only did this bitch kill her adorable daughter, she is a horrible actress. She keeps forgetting that she's supposed to be UPSET because, you know, her daughter was kidnapped.

I hope her trial is televised. I know it's a long way off, but she's got the rest of her life to spend behind bars. I hope it's a long one.

PS--This biatch just complained that she's been in jail for a month!! Ironic because her daughter was dead, I mean allegedly kidnapped, over a month and she didn't notify a soul.

0 comments: