Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kelly Killoren Bensimon arrested for hitting her boyfriend!



Wow. This is big news in NYC....it's even on the front page of the NY Daily News. Here's the article http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/03/09/2009-03-09_real_housewives_of_new_york_city_star_ke.html

I have to say that I really don't "get" Kelly as an addition to The Real Housewives of NYC. I watched one episode where she tried to explain her job as "The Socializer," or whatever her job is. She flits into Hamptons parties, takes some photos with guests, proclaims the party "foxy," and skips away.

There is something very masculine about her build. I sure wouldn't want to take a sucker punch from her! Anyway, I you know you're news when Regis mentions you at the top of "Regis & Kelly," and that's how I first heard about this. Not good.

One thing of interest--she is 10 years older than her punching bag, I mean, beau...Nick Stefanov.

0 comments: