Friday, February 20, 2009

Jay Photoglou sells his "story" to the National Enquirer


What a loser! I noted in an earlier entry that some car salesman, Jay Photoglou, had taken over the internet by posting EVERYWHERE that he'd had a relationship with Gretchen Rossi while she was engaged to a dying Jeff Beitzel. I guess he wasn't content only doing damage on Myspace and the OC Register site so he took it to the gem of honest reporting--The National Enquirer!! HA!

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/real_housewives_oc_gretchen_secret_boyfriend_cheat/celebrity/66230 This is the link for the online portion of the article. I won't bother buying a copy to find out who Gretchen dumped Photoglou for--as he has broadcasted all over the web that it's SLADE SMILEY.

What a pathetic situation. I couldn't care less about Jeff and Gretchen's relationship. And really, who goes off blabbing to the National Enquirer anyway? Since they PAY for their stories, I guess we know the motivation. I think Photoglou is a sore loser. End of story!

PS--Here is his Myspace. He must have set it to private in the last few days because when I last saw it, he had a picture of himself and Gretchen as his main photo--now it's a photo, presumably, of just him and he changed it from public to private. What a sissy!! I guess if I sold out to a tabloid, I'd hide, too. Here's the link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=9926872

0 comments: