Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Bachelor--"Reality Steve" and ending spoiler

I have admitted that until THIS season, the last time I faithfully watched "The Bachelor" was the first season, with Alex. I never once tuned into "The Bachelorette." Last spring, I watched some of what's-his-name in "London Calling" and I wasn't surprised when the engagement was called off--that seems to be the constant with this franchise. The idea of dating 25 people and at the end of six weeks, finding a spouse? It seems like the equation continually fails.

I didn't see any of Deanna's show so I knew nothing of Jason, except the clips I saw of him bending on one knee (for an awfully long time) to propose before being rejected. When he was selected as The Bachelor, I set the DVR and decided to watch this season unfold.

I've been immune to the constant hype of the "most dramatic finale EVER" since that's all Chris Harrison says regarding each rose ceremony, but clicking around the internet, there has been a buzz about this season that has gone from a whisper to a full blown SHOUT. I'll state that I have no idea who Reality Steve is, except that research on his prior spoilers seems on target. After trying, without success to solve his riddles (which, frankly, were ridiculous), I was relieved when he made a post in the early morning hours...containing 3 Youtube links and now, more than 12 hours later, they are still on his site. Without further ado, if you want to be shocked and see how this season pans out, click here: http://realitysteve.com/

I actually believe what Reality Steve has posted. There has been a concerted effort by ABC and the show itself to boost ratings, the shows were increased to 2 hours in length, and Deanna's reappearance has been teased since day one. What do you think? Especially in light of Chris Harrison's blog this week and the announcement of a THIRD hour to the Final Rose and a closed taping...I say, yes.

0 comments: